Visitors, alumni, and community members are welcome in the University Libraries. Everyone is free to use the building and books, newspapers, and serials in the library. Staff at service desks within each library will be happy to assist with locating the materials you need.
Other services available:
- Guest Wireless
- You can access the University wireless network through a free guest account that allows you to connect your personal computer or other mobile device to the guest network. Guest Wireless gives internet privileges and provides access to most University-licensed online journals, books, and databases.
- Community Borrowers Card
- This card allows the patron to borrow books and multimedia items. It is free for alumni and library donors. There is a fee for others.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Patrons with a community borrowers card can make Interlibrary Loan requests. There is a $10 charge for Interlibrary Loan requests.
Resources and services NOT included:
- Use of the University Libraries computers
- Off-campus access to our licensed resources
- Access to the majority of e-books and streaming media resources