Browing Journals by Subject
You can browse journals online by going to the Journals tab on the library homepage. Use the Browse by Subject area to see lists of journals that the library subscribes to within particular categories and subject categories.
Browsing Journal Table of Contents
BrowZine is a service provided by the University of Nevada, Reno Libraries that allows you to search and browse for journals on computers and mobile devices.
- Access BrowZine from the library homepage through the list of Databases.
- You can browse for journals by subject, or type in the name of the journal or related subject into the search box and hit enter.
- Once you’ve selected a journal, you can browse for articles and select a title to read.
- To access BrowZine from your smartphone or tablet, download the BrowZine app from your app store.
- Need help getting started? Watch a training video on the Libraries’ BrowZine guide.
If an article is not available online or in print, you can request it through Interlibrary Loan. From a BrowZine article entry, click on the link to Request this item and/or check additional sources to go directly to Interlibrary Loan.