Services for Visitors and Alumni
Visitors, alumni, and community members are welcome in the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center and DeLaMare and Savitt Libraries. Everyone is free to use the buildings and books, newspapers, and serials in the libraries. Staff at service desks within each library will be happy to assist with locating the materials you need. Items located in the Mathewson Automated Retrieval System (MARS) will be retrieved for you on request at the Knowledge Center Access Services Desk.
Other services available are:
- Wireless access, which will include access to some online content.
- Community Borrowers Card (free for alumni and library donors, annual fee for others). This card allows cardholders to borrow 20 books or 5 multimedia items at a time.
- Interlibrary Loan (for a fee)
- Printing, copying, and faxing
- If you have a question, please contact the Access Services Desk at (775) 784-5632.