Subject librarians are available for various types of research support.
- Research assistance - one-on-one consultations via email, chat or Zoom
- Data management - consultations and workshops on data organization and planning
- Systematic reviews - assistance conducting comprehensive literature review projects
- Other research support - other areas in which librarians can assist you
The University of Nevada, Reno Libraries provide access to millions of articles, electronic books, digital collections, and streaming video resources for our students, staff and faculty.
For access to 600 million books, e-books, scholarly articles, audiovisual resources, images, and more across disciplines.
Interlibrary Loan / LINK+
Interlibrary loan, document delivery of articles and chapters, and LINK+ are available for students, staff, and faculty free of charge. Contact-free pickup available for print materials.
Checking Out Materials
Books from the Knowledge Center, Savitt Medical Library, and DeLaMare are available for checkout to students, staff, and faculty. Check our current hours before coming to the Libraries.
- Through December 16th: Users may browse the book stacks or request items for paging and select desk or contact-free checkout.
- December 17th – December 24th: Request items for paging in advance from the Knowledge Center and select desk pickup or contact-free checkout. Knowledge Center and DeLaMare will be open Tuesday – Thursday.
- December 25th – January 3rd: Library buildings are all closed. No pickup of materials available. Remote services are still available.
- January 4th – January 22nd: Request items for paging in advance and select desk or contact-free checkout. Knowledge Center and DeLaMare will be open Tuesday – Thursday. Savitt Medical Library will be open 7 days a week.
Digital media, such as laptops, cameras, and other equipment is available for checkout– Monday - Friday 9am-5pm during the semester and Tuesday – Thursday during the winter break. Reservations for equipment are recommended. To reserve contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice mail at (775) 784-4924. No onsite services available December 25th – January 4th .
Open by appointment to support researchers for archival and primary source materials.