Requesting the removal of content
The University of Nevada, Reno Libraries has made content available in the Digital Archive and will promptly respond to requests from copyright owners regarding infringing content.
If you are concerned that you have found material on the Libraries’ Digital Archive for which permission has not been granted (or that is not covered by a copyright exception under US copyright law), you may request the removal of the material from our site by submitting a notice to our Digital Services team (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Identification of the original work(s) you're claiming has been infringed upon
- Identification of the work you're claiming has infringed upon yours
- A statement that you do not believe the content is authorized by the copyright owner, with owner being identified by name
- A statement that the information is accurate to your knowledge under penalty of perjury
- Your contact information: address, phone number, and email address
We will review your request and take further action if warranted. View the University’s full copyright policy.