Daniel Fergus is the current director of the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center's @One floor. Daniel has managed staff and spaces centered around digital media technology at the Mathewson-ICT Knowledge Center since its opening in 2008. Prior to Daniel's career in higher education, he had worked in the corporate and TV broadcast industries of Seattle and Reno holding various positions involving videography, audio production, graphic design, motion graphics, 3D asset creation, and virtual reality development. Daniel has instructed ART 251 – Intermediate Videography, Co-Instructed HIS 300A – Digitizing History, and is the current director of the Smallwood Multimedia Bootcamp.
B.A. Film and Video Production, Central Washington University
- Hidden Cave Documentary (2013/BLM grant)
- Reno Street Art Project (2018)
- Virtual Museum of Native American Basketry (2021)
- Hidden Cave Virtual Reality Experience (2021/LSTA Grant)
- Seven Magic Mountains Virtual Experience (2022/Nevada Museum of Art)