Posters must be submitted in person at the production desk at the east end of the @One. Our student workers will walk through the following steps with you:
- They will work with you to check your images for quality issues.
- Calculate the total printing size. Note: Images must be sized before submission, @One staff will not resize images.
- Help you select a substrate that meets your needs.
- Go over any extra finishing options (mounting/laminating/grommeting) that you might need.
- Finalize the order and take payment. Payment is required at the time of order submission.
We accept a variety of file types but we strongly suggest you choose one of the following:
- PNG - A lossless format suitable for line drawings, text, and images. Nearly all applications allow exporting to PNG, including PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- PDF - PDFs are acceptable, but our printing software has exhibited issues with some PDFs, including those that come from PowerPoint or include nonstandard embedded fonts.
- JPEG - JPEGs are OK for photographs, but due to how they compress images, they are not recommended for posters containing text.
- Other formats may be taken, but please check with the @One in advance.
The @One can take WolfBucks, Purchase Card (PCard), Credit Card, or Debit Card as payment. We cannot take cash, but we do have a kiosk for adding cash to your WolfBucks balance. We do not take Internal Purchase Orders (IPOs), no exceptions.