Libraries Lockers Policies
In the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center, there are 88 lockers on the first floor that are available for students to check-out for one semester. Please read the use policy below and fill out a Locker Request form at the Access Services desk on the 2nd floor.
In the DeLaMare Library, there are 16 lockers available on the north-east side of the first floor for check-out. Please read the policy below and check for availability at the Circulation desk in the DeLaMare basement. For First time users, at DeLaMare, lockers are available the Friday before classes begin for the semester. If you have had a locker in the previous semester, you must wait until the first Friday following the start of classes. We appreciate your cooperation.
Basic Rental Policies
- Lockers are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- You will be provided a lock or key at the time of check out. Do not put your own lock on any locker. It will be removed.
- There will be one locker per student per semester. Check out ends the last day of instruction each semester. Lockers are not renewable.
- You must empty and clean your locker by the due date. Please leave the lock locked, on the locker. Any unclaimed items will be taken to the JCSU lost and found.
- The Libraries is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- The Libraries reserves the right to inspect locker contents if deemed necessary.
- The Libraries reserves the right to terminate your locker agreement at any time for any campus security violations and/or student misconduct.
- Do not store perishable or prohibited items in the locker.