Accessing reserve materials
Materials placed on electronic reserve (journal articles, book chapters, e-books, etc.) are almost always available via the course page in WebCampus.
- Multimedia, instructor copies of some textbooks, and other hard copy materials may be available for restricted use in the library.
- Availability information and location for hard copy reserves will be listed in Course Reserves as well as the Libraries' online catalog.
- Log on to Course Reserves requires a NetID and password.
- Hard copy reserve materials are found at the Access Services Desk in the Knowledge Center or at the Service Desk in the DeLaMare Library.
- Hard copy reserve materials may be checked out with a current library card/wolf card.
Use Library Search
Hard copy loan periods, fines, renewals
Loan periods for hard copy reserve items are set by the instructor.
Available checkout periods:
- 1-hour library use only
- 2-hour library use only
- 4-hour library use only (This is for DVDs only)
Overdue fines are $5.00 per hour.
Reserves are nonrenewable. You must wait 15 minutes before you may check out the same item again.
Where to return reserve materials
- Reserve materials must be returned to the library where they were checked out. Knowledge Center reserves may be returned to the outside book drop only during hours the library is closed.
More information on finding materials on reserve
How to Find Reserves via WebCampus