Essential resources for evidence-based medicine
- ACP Journal Club - Summarizes the best new evidence for internal medicine from over 120 clinical journals.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) - Provides scientific reviews, evidence reports, methodology on evidence-based practice.
- Cochrane Library - Full access to the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, the Central Register of Controlled Trials, DARE and other high-level, quality Evidence-Based resources. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) is the leading resource for systematic reviews in health care that includes all Cochrane Reviews and protocols prepared by Cochrane Review Groups. The Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) is a highly concentrated source of reports of randomized and quasi-randomized controlled trials, and Cochrane Clinical Answers provide a readable, digestible, clinically-focused entry point to rigorous research from Cochrane Reviews, and inform point-of-care decision-making.
- ECRI Guidelines Trust - A publicly available web-based repository of objective, evidence-based clinical practice guideline content. Its purpose is to provide physicians, nurses, other clinical specialties, and members of the healthcare community with up-to-date, clinical practices to advance safe and effective patient care.
- DynaMed - Provides a clinical decision support tool written by a world-class team of physicians using a rigorous evidence-based editorial process.
- PubMed Clinical Queries - PubMed/MEDLINE search feature that filters results in order to display only articles backed by good evidence.
- TRIP - Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force - Database of evidence-based recommendations in areas of prevention and screening.