State of Nevada
- The board licenses Physicians, Practitioners of Respiratory Care, Physician Assistants and Perfusionists who wish to practice in the state. This site provides information for patients & consumers, licensees & applicants, and the public. Look up a physician, file a complaint, or order public records.
Directory of Rural Health Contacts (serving Nevada)
- Coordinates activities related to rural health care within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- From the U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services, RAC helps rural communities access the full range of available programs, funding, and research that can enable them to provide quality health and human services to rural residents.
- The National Rural Health Association (NRHA) is a national nonprofit membership organization. The association’s mission is to provide leadership on rural health issues. NRHA membership consists of a diverse collection of individuals and organizations, all of whom share the common bond of an interest in rural health.
- RIC provides information and referral services to local, tribal, state, and federal government officials; community organizations; rural electric and telephone cooperatives; libraries; businesses; and citizens working to maintain the vitality of America's rural areas. RIC provides customized information products to specific inquiries including assistance in economic revitalization issues; local government planning projects; funding sources; technical assistance programs; research studies; and other related issues.