@One Digital Media Equipment Checkout
Lendable tech extensions are available upon request to help reduce in person interactions and equipment transactions during the COVID pandemic. If you are in need of equipment or are returning lendable technology please email email@example.com to setup an appointment.
All lendable technologies available at the @One can only be checked out to University of Nevada students, faculty, and staff in support of University related research, outreach, events, and educational activities. Checkout periods may vary according to equipment; for more details please contact the @One at (775) 784-4924
- Equipment check out to non-University entities such as clubs, community non-profit groups, or commercial entities is prohibited regardless of whether the person checking out the equipment falls under the student, faculty, or staff designation.
- Persons checking out equipment are wholly responsible by recorded name for the care and well being of the equipment. Evidence of rough handling or damage to the equipment could result in removal of check out privileges and/or fines equivalent to the replacement cost of the damaged equipment.
- Because of the highly technical nature of some pieces of equipment, training may be required before check out is authorized.
- Equipment may be removed at times from the general pool in support of class instruction and special projects.
- When checking out limited equipment or during peak times of demand, prioritization is given to support of instructionally related projects and class assignments.
- Users may be barred from access to equipment if they are found to be in violation of this policy.
Upon appointment only, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesdays and Fridays 10am-2pm