Getting the curves just right
The Makerspace can help with your routing and CNC milling needs. We currently operate two such platforms: Shaper Origin and ShopBot Desktop MAX ATC.
- This CNC-assisted hand router utilizes location tracking and SVG files to allow users to complete complex cuts on pieces big and small.
ShopBot Desktop MAX ATC
- This CNC mill has an automatic tool changer and can accommodate pieces up to 34” x 23” and 2” thick.
- Materials approved for milling:
- Rigid Closed-cell Foam (limited to ¾" thick)
- This machine requires a consultation with a Maker Wrangler.
LPKF Protomat S43 PCB Milling Machine
- The LPKF Protomat is a circuit board plotter that uses bits to drill and engrave onto circuit board material.