Researcher registration

Registering to visit the archives

Researchers visiting Special Collections and University Archives in person need to complete a researcher registration form.  The form can be completed in advance or during the visit.

Learn more about what to expect when you visit us and instructions on how to get here. We’re happy to help!

Campus Affiliates

If you are affiliated with the University, you can register to use the archives with your NetID.

Visiting researchers

If you don’t have a campus netid, you can register to use the archives as a visiting researcher.

Visitors may also be eligible to sign up for a Community Borrower’s card which grants certain privileges with the other parts of the libraries collections.