Looking for a place to study with your team?
The Knowledge Center and the DeLaMare Library have a variety of locations that can be reserved for group study. Click on the links below to reserve a room online, or find study room locations via our library floor maps.
Group Study Room FAQs
Can I use a group study room by myself?
- We ask that groups of two or more use the group study rooms.
- The Lilli Brant Reading Room can only be scheduled by groups with eight or more people.
Are all rooms available for reservations?
- Rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Knowledge Center are not available for reservation. These rooms are on a first come first served basis.
What happens if I am late for my room reservation?
- Group Study Room reservations are forfeited after 15 minutes.
If a room is open can we take it?
- Before taking an open room make sure that the room reservation card next to the door is free of conflicting events. If there are no reservations for a room it is free for use.
What is in a Group Study Room?
- Conference-style table and chairs, one monitor for users to connect their personal laptop, one white board.
- White board supplies can be checked-out at the Access Services Desk.
- Laptops are available to be checked out from the @One Media Checkout.