As the Head of the DeLaMare Science & Engineering Library, I provide leadership for and collaborate with our innovative team to create impactful services and resources, such as the DeLaMare Makerspace and Research Data Services. As the liaison to the departments of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics, as well as the College of Engineering, I support the teaching and research needs of faculty and students. I also serve as the Patent and Trademark Resource Center Librarian, providing non-legal assistance to those interesting in learning more about intellectual property protection.
M.S., Library and Information Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
M.A., Medieval Literatures, University of York, England
B.A., English Literature, Concordia College (MN)
- Radniecki, T. M., & Boss, E. E. (in press). Library Managers’ Experiences on the Tenure Track. College & Research Libraries.
- Azadbakht, E., Schultz, T., Radniecki, T. M., & Shannon, A. W. (in press). Do open access mandates work? A systematized review of the literature on OA publishing rates. Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication.
- Radniecki, T., & Winterman, M. (2020). Leveraging Student Expertise for Niche Services. Reference Services Review. 48(2), 287-306.
- Radniecki, T. (2018). Intellectual Property in the Makerspace. Journal of Library Administration, 58(6), 545-560. doi:10.1080/01930826.2018.1491178
- Radniecki, T. (2017). Supporting 3D modeling in the academic library. Library Hi Tech, 35(2), 240-250. doi:10.1108/LHT-11-2016-0121
- Radniecki, T., & Colegrove, T. (2017). Going Beyond Books: Lendable Technology, Interdisciplinary Innovation, and the Revitalization of the Academic Library. In Robison, M., & Shedd, L. (Eds.), Audio Recorders to Zucchini Seeds. (153-170). Oxford: ABC-CLIO, LLC.
- Purpur, E., Radniecki, T., Colegrove, P. T., & Klenke, C. (March 21, 2016). Refocusing mobile makerspace outreach efforts internally as professional development. Library Hi Tech, 34(1), 130-142. doi:10.1108/LHT-07-2015-0077
- Radniecki, T. (2016, November). How Academic Libraries Can Support Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Paper presented at the annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, Seville, Spain.
- Radniecki, T., Klenke, C., & Purpur, E. (2016, November). Makerspaces in Academic Libraries: Opportunities for Teaching and Learning. Paper presented at the annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, Seville, Spain.
- Medaille, A., Beisler, M., Radniecki, T., Ressel, M., Slater, H., Cooper, D., & Foster, N. F. (2015, October 8). Exploring Group Study at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Radniecki, T. (2013) Study on emerging technologies librarians: how a new library position and its competencies are evolving to meet the technology and information needs of libraries and their patrons. Paper presented at: IFLA World Library and Information Congress, 17 - 23 August 2013, Singapore.
- Wallace, M., Trkay, G., Musick Peery, K., Radniecki, T., & Pole, K., Maker Competencies and the Undergraduate Curriculum, awarded by the Institute of Library and Museum Services for $49,800, 2017-2018