Reserving table and donation bin spaces
The Breezeway (foyer) on the second floor of the Mathewson IGT-Knowledge Center (MIKC) has 4 spaces available for tabling. The 2-tabling spaces on the South end of the lobby allow for food/drink related events as well as other events. The other 2-tabling spaces on the North end allow NO food. There is no tabling allowed at the DeLaMare (DLM) Library. ASUN recognized clubs and organizations must submit a tabling request using Pack Life.
- No more than 2 six-foot tables for an event
- Be respectful of others using the building, this includes not impeding foot traffic through the breezeway; no shouting, aggressive behavior, loud music or soliciting patrons inside the library proper
- A maximum of three reservations can be made at one time
- Groups must clean their table and area
- Posters may not be hung on the walls
- Student clubs or organizations are required to submit a SEAB form.
Donation bins (breezeway)
The MIKC has two spaces available for donation bins by the sliding glass doors in the breezeway and the DLM Library has one space available at its north entrance.
The minimum height of a bin is two feet tall. Bins must be emptied on a regular basis. If you would like to reserve one of the spaces in the MIKC or DLM, submit a request using PackLife.
Labeling bin expectations
Bin must have two clear labels (front & side) with the following information:
- Name of responsible club/ department,
- Charitable Organization (Agency),
- List of items to be collected.
- Name of responsive contact,
- Name, number, or email of that person(s),
- Date/time bin was dropped off and expected pick-up date/time.