Suggest a Purchase
Purchase Request Forms
We welcome purchase recommendations or requests from the University community for books, media, journals or electronic resources. Requests to purchase print books, e-books, and video (streaming or DVD) will be considered starting July 1, 2021 for FY2022. Requests for subscription databases and journals will be considered after July 31, 2021 and will depend on FY2022 budget details.
Please use the purchase request forms for items you would like to request.
- Book Request Form - Recommend books to be purchased by the University Libraries.
- Video or Audio Media requests - Please contact the librarian in your subject area to discuss your recommendations.
Journal & eResources requests - Please contact the librarian in your subject area to discuss your recommendations.
Your recommendation will be evaluated based on the Libraries' collection development policies and current budgetary constraints.
Internal Purchase Request Forms (Liaison Librarians Use Only)
Liaison Librarians, please use the following forms to request books, media, journals or electronic resources.
- Faculty Book Request Form - Request books directly through Confluence. Log in with your Confluence credentials.
- Media Request Form - Request video or audio media.
- Faculty Journal & eResource Request App- Request journal or electronic resource purchases, subscriptions, or trials. Login with a University email address and Net ID password.