Suggest a Purchase
COVID-19 Alert for Book and Media Requests
Book and media requests are limited to electronic format effective 3/20/2020. As part of the Libraries Alternative Operations, we will continue to process your requests for e-books or streaming videos, but we will not be able to accept requests for print books or DVDs. The deadline for submitting e-book or streaming video requests this fiscal year is April 15th, 2020. Requests received after April 15th, 2020 will be processed for purchase in the next fiscal year.
Local video streaming from DVDs is suspended effective 3/20/2020.
Purchase Request Forms
We welcome purchase recommendations or requests from the University community for books, media, journals or electronic resources.
Please use the purchase request forms for items you would like to request.
- Book Request Form - Recommend books to be purchased by the University Libraries.
- Media Request Form - Recommend video or audio media.
- Journal & eResources requests - Please contact the librarian in your subject area to discuss your recommendations.
Your recommendation will be evaluated based on the Libraries' collection development policies and current budgetary constraints.
Purchase Request Forms (Liaison Librarians Use Only)
Liaison Librarians, please use the following forms to request books, media, journals or electronic resources.
- Faculty Book Request Form - Request books directly through Confluence. Log in with your Confluence credentials.
- Media Request Form - Request video or audio media.
- Faculty Journal & eResource Request Form - Request journal or electronic resource purchases, subscriptions, or trials. Login with a University email address and Net ID password.