As the Head of Metadata, Cataloging, and One-Time Acquisitions, the focus of my work is to provide leadership for the ordering, receiving, description, and processing of materials to promote greater discoverability and access to UNR and our community partner's resources. I have original cataloging responsibilities as well as overseeing maintenance and policy for the Libraries' Library Services Platform (Alma), the Digital Archive (Islandora), and Finding Aid Repository (ArchivesSpace).
M.L.I.S, Master of Library and Information Science, University of Denver
B.A., English, University of San Diego, magna cum laude
- Radniecki, T. M., Boss, E. E. (in press). Library managers' experiences on the tenure track. College & Research Libraries.
- Boss, E. E., Gerth, N. (2020). Reducing system toil in a university library. Library Management Journal, 41(4/5), 173-181.
- Anderson, K. (Co-Principal), Boss, E. (Co-Principal). "Media for the Masses: Opening the Reno Gazette Journal Photograph Collection", Sponsored by Nevada State Library, Archives and Public Records, State, $86,551.00.
- Submission Date: March 2021
- Date Awarded: July 1, 2021
- End Date: August 31, 2022