Printing and scanning services require an active NetID and a WolfCard. Learn more about NetIDs and WolfCards. For guest services, please consult our Visitor and Alumni page.
- Black & White: 7¢/page
- Color: 15¢/page
- Scanning: No cost to scan. Scanners are available in the Knowledge Center and the DeLaMare Library.
- Copying: Black & White photocopy 10¢/page; Color photocopy 15¢/page.
- Faxing: Domestic, 1-5 pages $1 (5+ pages 25¢/page); International, 1-5 pages $2 (5+pages 50¢/page).
- Poster Printing: Visit our Poster Printing page for prices and more information on how to print posters.
- Select print at your computer
- The page size is limited to 8 1/2" x 11 except in the @One (located in the basement of the Knowledge Center) where multiple sizes are available.
- Select your printer
- The default for printers is black & white. If you wish to print in color you will have to select the color printer.
- View your print jobs before printing
- Make sure you have Wolfbucks loaded on your Wolfcard. Learn more about managing Wolfbucks.
- Go to any Print Station: on every floor of the Knowledge Center and DeLaMare.
- Slide Your WolfCard
- Retrieve Your Print Job
- Prints can be retrieved from the printers set in cabinets or next to the card swipe.
Color printers are available in the Knowledge Center and DeLaMare Library. You must select the color printer initially when sending a print job and color print jobs can only be picked up only at designated color printers.
To print from mobile devices, email documents as attachments to the printing queue from your UNR-affiliated email address.
Printing Queue Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swipe your WolfCard at any printer in the Knowledge Center and DeLaMare Library to print your document.
Poster printing is available in the @One (located in the basement of the Knowledge Center) and the DeLaMare Library.
Visit our Poster Printing page for prices and more information on how to print posters.
The Knowledge Center and DeLaMare Library offer scanning free of charge. Scanning does not produce a hard copy of the item that you are scanning but rather a digital copy. There are three types of scanners available: flatbed scanners connected to a computer, standalone overhead book scanners, and photocopiers with scanning capabilities. Users should not scan more of copyright-protected works than they have permission for or is allowed by fair use or other exceptions. For more information, please visit the Fair Use help page.
Scanners can be found in the following locations:
- The @One: flatbed scanners
- Knowledge Center:
- 2nd floor: overhead book scanner and photocopier.
- 4th floor: overhead book scanner
- DeLaMare Library:
- Basement: flatbed and overhead book scanners.
Saving Options: All scanners can send files via email or download files to a flash drive. Additionally, the book scanner and flatbed scanners can save files to cloud storage.
If you have any questions or issues with scanning, please contact the nearest service desk.
The photocopier is located on the second floor of the Knowledge Center.
- Use the flat bed of the copier for single pages or use the document feeder for multiple pages. When using the document feeder be sure to remove all staples.
- Swipe Your WolfCard then select Copy.
- Adjust options and press Start.
If you have any questions or issues with photocopying, please contact the nearest service desk.
Where can I fax?
The Access Services desk, located on the second floor of the Knowledge Center, can send or receive faxes for you. For receiving, our fax number is (775) 327-2181.