General Knowledge Center Building Tours for Non-School Groups
General orientations to the Knowledge Center and its services are available for groups by appointment. Please complete our online form to request a tour. For information about borrowing of library materials by non-University affiliates, see the Community Borrowers FAQ.
- Please contact Kathy Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-682-5663).
- Please note: Due to safety and workflow issues, tours of the MARS automated retrieval system are not available.
Tours to the DeLaMare Makerspace for non-University groups are by appointment only. Please see the tour policy below and complete the request form to place your request.
- For information about borrowing of library materials by non-University affiliates, see the Community Borrowers FAQ.
- For University faculty, staff, or students looking to set up a tour, please contact your liaison librarian.
- For additional questions, please contact Maria Duque-Rueda (email@example.com or 775-682-7379).