Receive assistance with teaching and research
- Online research consultations via Zoom, chat or email
- Specialized help for research, software, GIS, and more
- Help with online access to library resources
- Tips and training sites for productivity software and other technology
- Have a quick question? Check out our Quick How-Tos!
Student Learning Toolkit
The Student Learning Toolkit is a student guide that covers all of the different instructional technologies that students might encounter during alternative delivery. The toolkit is located within WebCampus so you will need to login with your NetID and password to access it.
- Zoom Login
- Sign into the University of Nevada, Reno’s Zoom web portal.
- Zoom quick-start for students
- Learn about the Zoom web conferencing tool.
Students having trouble logging in or using WebCampus (Canvas) should contact OIT Help.
Find specialized resources in your discipline and a subject librarian who can help you.
Checking Out Materials
Books from the Knowledge Center, Savitt Medical Library, and DeLaMare are available for checkout. Check our current hours before coming to the Libraries.
Digital media, such as laptops, cameras, and other equipment is available for checkout– Monday - Friday 9 am-5 pm. Reservations for equipment are recommended. To reserve contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice mail at (775) 784-4924.