Recieve assistance with teaching and research
- Online research consultations via Zoom, chat or email
- Specialized help for research, software, GIS, and more
- Help with online access to library resources
- Tips and training sites for productivity software and other technology
- Have a quick question? Check out our Quick How-Tos!
Student Learning Toolkit
The Student Learning Toolkit is a student guide that covers all of the different instructional technologies that students might encounter during alternative delivery. The toolkit is located within WebCampus so you will need to login with your NetID and password to access it.
Students having trouble logging in or using WebCampus (Canvas) should contact OIT Help.
Find specialized resources in your discipline and a subject librarian who can help you..
Checking Out Materials
Books from the Knowledge Center, Savitt Medical Library, and DeLaMare are available for checkout to students, staff, and faculty. Check our current hours before coming to the Libraries.
- Through December 16th: Users may browse the book stacks or request items for paging and select desk or contact-free checkout.
- December 17th – December 24th: Request items for paging in advance from the Knowledge Center and select desk pickup or contact-free checkout. Knowledge Center and DeLaMare will be open Tuesday – Thursday.
- December 25th – January 3rd: Library buildings are all closed. No pickup of materials available. Remote services are still available.
- January 4th – January 22nd: Request items for paging in advance and select desk or contact-free checkout. Knowledge Center and DeLaMare will be open Tuesday – Thursday. Savitt Medical Library will be open 7 days a week.
Digital media, such as laptops, cameras, and other equipment is available for checkout– Monday - Friday 9am-5pm during the semester and Tuesday – Thursday during the winter break. Reservations for equipment are recommended. To reserve contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice mail at (775) 784-4924. No onsite services available December 25th – January 4th .