Get Help from an Expert!
The Libraries are here to help with your classes and projects.
- Get research help from your subject librarian. Click on the librarian’s name to see more contact information. Email the librarian or make an appointment for an in-person or Zoom consultation.
- Get makerspace help from a Maker Wrangler.
- Get help with specialized needs, such as citation help, ArcGIS, or poster design.
- Get help using @One’s media resources and services.
- Contact Special Collections to learn more using primary sources.
- Stop by the Research Help Desk on the main floor of Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center to get help from librarians and peer research consultants.
- Contact the Savitt Medical Library if you need assistance with medical research.
- Report a Problem if you need assistance with online access.
- Chat with us about any of your library and research questions.