Ways to Get Research Help
- Drop by the Research Desk, located on the main floor of the Knowledge Center.
- Look at a Subject Guide or a Quick How-To Page.
- Visit the DeLaMare Science and Engineering Library or the Savitt Medical Library.
- Chat with us or e-mail us.
- Phone us at (775) 682-5617.
- Make an appointment with your subject librarian. Click on the librarian's name to see a link to schedule a consultation.
- Meet our peer research consultants.
Research Desk Staffing
Our Research Desk is staffed by both library professionals and peer research consultants. Our peer research consultants are students who have received advanced training in conducting research and assisting students and faculty to find the information they need.
Research and Instructional Services Department
For more information about other research support services, visit the Research and Instructional Services Department (MIKC 214) or contact Ann Medaille, Director of Research and Instructional Services.