Ways to get research help
- Contact the librarian in your subject area. You can make an appointment with your subject librarian for research help. Click on the librarian's name to schedule a consultation either in person or through Zoom.
- Chat with us or e-mail us.
- Drop by the Access Services Desk in the Knowledge Center Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00.
- Phone us at (775) 682-5617.
- Contact the DeLaMare Science and Engineering Library or the Savitt Medical Library.
Research and Instructional Services department
For more information about other research support services, visit the Research and Instructional Services Department (MIKC 214) or contact Ann Medaille, Director of Research and Instructional Services.