Teaching & Learning Technologies (TLT) is comprised of two units: the Instructional Design team (IDT), who provides support for instructional design, instructional technologies, such as WebCampus, and the Classroom Support team who provides support for technology found in the University's classrooms and meeting spaces. TLT can help with all modalities of instruction.
Instructional design workshops and training
- Preparing to teach
- Preparing for your WebCampus Course
- In-depth resources to support design and delivery of your online course
- WebCampus resources
- Information about using Canvas at the University of Nevada, Reno
- WebCampus tutorials
- Help with individual tools and tasks in Canvas
- Individual assistance and consultations available. Contact email@example.com to request a virtual meeting.
Course-integrated library instruction
Librarians can present to classes via Zoom, create specialized webpages and tutorials for courses, assisti with development of information-based assignments, and consult on embedding information literacy concepts into the curriculum.
- Print reserves are not available until further notice. Electronic Reserves is still up and running. Instructors should continue to submit requests through the Course Reserves module in WebCampus. Please contact us with questions and concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit your reserves scanning and linking requests in the “course reserves” section in your WebCampus Course
- Go to information about course reserves
Online collections for course use
Access to millions of articles, electronic books, digital collections, and streaming video resources for our students, staff and faculty.
OneSearch for access to 600 million books, e-books, scholarly articles, audiovisual resources, images, and more.
Open educational resources
Freely available class resources