Library and technology instruction
Librarians provide a full range of instructional services, including presenting to classes, creating specialized webpages and tutorials for courses, and assisting with development of information-based assignments. Library instruction sessions can be delivered either in person or online.
- Contact your librarian to schedule a class session. If you are a Core Writing Instructor, please contact a Core Writing Librarian to learn more about how we can help.
- Use an existing research module within WebCampus.
- Consult a list of specialty workshop topics for your class or group.
- For more information, contact Ann Medaille, Director of Research and Instructional Services.
Librarians and staff provide a variety of instructional services within the DeLaMare Science & Engineering Library Makerspace, including co-developing maker assignments, presenting technical and competency-based instruction to classes, and creating online learning materials, such as tutorials and WebCampus modules.
- Contact the DeLaMare Makerspace to schedule a class session or to meet with a makerspace instruction expert.
- For more information, contact Tara Radniecki, Head of the DeLaMare Science & Engineering Library.
The Office of Digital Learning
The Office of Digital Learning provides support for instructional design and instructional technologies, such as WebCampus and classroom technology.