Teaching & Learning Technologies
Teaching & Learning Technologies (TLT) is comprised of two units: the Instructional Design team (IDT), who provides support for instructional design, instructional technologies, such as WebCampus, and the Classroom Support team who provides support for technology found in the University's classrooms and meeting spaces. TLT can help with all modalities of instruction.
Instructional design workshops and training
- Preparing to teach
- Preparing for your WebCampus Course
- In-depth resources to support design and delivery of your online course
- Zoom Login
- Sign into the University of Nevada, Reno’s Zoom web portal.
- Zoom resources
- Learn about the Zoom web conferencing tool.
- Teaching with Zoom
- Resources to help you prepare to teach using Zoom.